Ferocious Dawn is a 20 line Video Slot.
The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
The better the symbol combination, the bigger the payout.
There are two in-reel features - Shifting Wild and Sticky Win re-spin.
3 Dice symbols trigger Roll and Collect bonus.
Free Spins bonus triggers when one of the dinosaur meters beneath the reels is full (T-rex, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus).
Use the ‘–‘ and ‘+’ buttons either side of the ‘Total Bet’ at the bottom of the game to choose the total bet per spin.
The game is played on 20 fixed paylines.
The number of active paylines cannot be reduced.
Press the Spin button to start the reel spin with the selected total bet.
Any standard winning spin will activate the Sticky Win Feature, see below for further information on Sticky Win Feature. All winning combinations will be paid according to the paytable.
Alternatively space bar can be used to start reel spin or skip win animations.
Starting with the leftmost reel, if the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on any of the paylines, the winning lines will be highlighted and the winnings will be credited to the account balance.
Click on the 'Paytable' button to see the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
Alternatively, use the 'Auto' button beneath the Spin button to play multiple spins at the total bet selected.
Once in the Autoplay Settings the number of plays should be set (10 by default).
For UK players, there are additional autoplay session limitations which are applied only to the autoplay session in the current game.
- Stop autoplay on overall loss of (mandatory field): the player must select a multiple of their total bet which they are willing to lose in the auto play session. If the limit is reached, autoplay is stopped.
- Stop autoplay on single win more than (optional): the player can select a multiple of their total bet which they would like to win in a single spin before the autoplay will be stopped.
- Stop autoplay on feature trigger (optional): the player can choose to stop autoplay when a game feature or bonus round occurs.
Autoplay will turn off if a Jackpot is awarded (where applicable).
Click Start to begin autoplay according to the selected settings.
The player will return to the main game where the reels will begin to spin automatically and the number of remaining spins in the current autoplay session will be displayed on the Spin button.
Click Cancel to exit the autoplay settings without placing a bet.
Stop button can be used at any time to stop existing autoplay rounds.
Casino toolbar is located at the bottom of the screen and shows important transactional information.
- Balance: The player’s balance is displayed in their selected currency.
- Total Win: The total win shows the accumulated wins per spin as set out in the paytable.
Total Bet: The total bet amount that is currently selected by the player is displayed in Total Bet field.
This can be changed by using the +/- buttons either side of it.
- GAMBLING COMMISION (for UK only): Navigates to the independent detailed information held by the Gambling Commission in the UK.
‘–‘ and ‘+’ adjust the Total Bet.
'Auto' opens the autoplay settings popup.
'Start' commences autoplay.
'Cancel' closes the autoplay settings popup and returns the player to the main game without placing a bet.
'Stop' discontinues autoplay regardless of how many spins were outstanding.
PAYTABLE - display the paytable and payouts of the game.
SOUND - turn on/off game sounds.
HELP - display the detailed game rules.
HOME - close game and return to the lobby.
BANK - see an overview of the player's available balance.
DEPOSIT - deposit money in to player's balance.
HISTORY - display detailed history information on previously played rounds.
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING - navigates to a separate help page on bet365 website.
- This slot game has 5 reels and 3 rows.
- The game has 20 fixed paylines.
- The number of paylines cannot be changed.
- Footprint is a Wild symbol and substitutes for all except Dice symbol.
- Wild symbol occurs anywhere on reels 1-5.
- Wild symbol can trigger Shifting Wild feature if no win is revealed on the initial spin.
- Dice is a Bonus symbol. Dice symbols occurs on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- 3 Dice symbols trigger Roll and Collect bonus.
- Free Spins bonus triggers when one of the dinosaur meters beneath the reels is full (T-rex, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus).
- All wins are multiplied by Total Bet. More details can be found in the paytable.
- Only highest win is paid on each payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines during a single spin are all added to your total win which can be seen under ‘Total Win’ in the Casino Toolbar.
- There is a winning cap amount of 250,000 GBP (or currency equivalent) set in the game.
- The game is stopped when winning cap limit is reached, any free games are also stopped.
- Malfunction voids all Pays and Plays.
- Shifting Wild feature can be triggered in main game and Free Spins.
- When Wild symbol lands on any reel and no win occurs, the Wild symbol can trigger the Shifting Wild feature if any win is possible.
- When Shifting Wild feature is triggered, the Wild symbol swaps position with another symbol on the reels in order to create a win.
- Sticky Win triggers when there is a win on any line, except bonus trigger.
- When the player achieves a line win in the main game or Free Spins, arrow hits each of the winning positions and makes the win sticky before initiating a re-spin.
- The reels keep re-spinning as long as there are new wins.
- When there are no new line wins the Sticky Win feature ends, all active wins are paid.
- If 3 Dice symbols land, this ends the Sticky Wins feature and all wins are paid before triggering the Roll and Collect bonus.
- Upon playing the game for the first time, one of the dinosaur meters will be partially pre-filled so that the player is already closer to triggering the first of their Free Spins bonus rounds.
- T-rex, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus line wins proportionately fill up the collect meters beneath the reels each time the player wins on them.
- When T-rex, Triceratops, Spinosaurus or Stegosaurus meter is full the following Free Spins bonus is triggered.
- T-rex = 25 Free spins with x5 multiplier.
- Triceratops = 20 Free spins with x4 multiplier.
- Spinosaurus = 15 Free spins with x3 multiplier.
- Stegosaurus = 10 Free spins with x2 multiplier.
- T-rex, Triceratops, Spinosaurus and Stegosaurus collect meters are not present beneath the reels in Free Spins and do not contribute to further Free Spins rounds.
- Free Spins rounds are played with a bet value that is an average of the bet values used during the main game. For example, if you fill half of a dinosaur meter with bet 0.2 and another half with bet of 2, then your Free Spins round will be played out with average bet 1.1. The average of 0.2 and 2 is 1.1.
- In case more dinosaurs land on the reels than the number needed to fill the meter and trigger Free Spins, the left over dinosaurs will start to fill the next meter as soon as it is reset and will contribute to the average bet value in the next Free Spins rounds.
- When several dinosaur meters are full simultaneously several Free Spins bonuses are played one by one with corresponding average bet value which is displayed in Total Bet during the Free Spins rounds.
- Free spins rounds are played on a separate set of reels.
- Free spins rounds wins are added to the regular wins.
- 3 Dice symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 trigger Roll and Collect bonus game.
- Click on the "Start" button to open the Roll and Collect bonus game.
The player has 6 rolls of the dice. Roll the dice to determine the number of steps the Caveman will take along the track.
The Caveman stops on the stones and collects one of the following items.
- Cash multipliers - The Total Bet is multiplied by the collected multiplier and the winning amount is displayed in the 'Bonus Win' table at the top of the game.
- A Dice symbol - This gives the player an extra roll of the dice and the number displayed next to 'Rolls Left' is increased by 1.
An egg symbol - This is picked up by the Caveman and thrown up towards the prize table where all occurrences of the collected eggs are highlighted.
When a row in the prize table is fully highlighted with collected eggs, the multiplier for that row is applied to the Total Bet and added to the Bonus Win table.
- Stone with a directional arrow - This awards nothing to the player and they must roll again to progress further around the track.
Each egg symbol can be collected only once.
Cash multipliers and Dice symbol are collected each time when Caveman lands on them.
- All prizes are cumulative.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Paytable page.
If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a bonus round (free spins or bonus game), log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after %voidDays% days.
The theoretical return to the player of this game is 95.05%.
Last modified: 26/11/2019