Festival Farm is a 5-reel, 5-row video slot. The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations by dropping the reel symbols down in the grid to form winning combinations.
Wins are achieved by getting 3 or more matching symbols in a line, horizontally or vertically. The better the symbol combination, the bigger the payout.
Festival Farm includes 3 Bonus Games: Funky, Peace and Vibes. Each Bonus is triggered when its name is completely visible in a vertical column following the clearing of standard reel symbols from the preceding drops in the same round.
How to Play
Use the ‘–‘ and ‘+’ buttons either side of the ‘Total Bet’ at the bottom of the game to choose the total bet per spin.
Press the Spin button to start the symbol drop with the selected total bet.
All winning combinations will be paid according to the paytable after the symbols have dropped.
Then the remaining symbols in the grid will fall down to occupy any gaps where new winning combinations might be achieved.
Alternatively space bar can be used to start reel spin or skip win animations.
Combinations of 3 or more matching symbols appearing in a horizontal or vertical line awards winnings accordingly to paytable.
Win is paid from L-R & R-L, T-B & B-T but no win pays both ways. If a win in the middle 3 positions is higher than a combination of the L-R & R-L or T-B & B-T, the higher win in the middle position is paid. It is possible for the same symbol to contribute to more than one win.
The winnings will be credited to the account balance.
Click on the 'Paytable' button to see the potential winnings for each symbol combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
Alternatively, use the 'Auto' button beneath the Spin button to play multiple rounds at the total bet selected.
Once in the Autoplay Settings the number of plays should be set (10 by default).
For UK players, there are additional autoplay session limitations which are applied only to the autoplay session in the current game.
- Stop autoplay on overall loss of (mandatory field): the player must select a multiple of their total bet which they are willing to lose in the auto play session. If the limit is reached, autoplay is stopped.
- Stop autoplay on single win more than (optional): the player can select a multiple of their total bet which they would like to win in a single spin before the autoplay will be stopped.
- Stop autoplay on feature trigger (optional): the player can choose to stop autoplay, when a game feature or bonus round occurs.
Autoplay will turn off if a Jackpot is awarded (where applicable).
Click Start to begin autoplay according to the selected settings.
The player will return to the main game where the symbols will begin to drop automatically and the number of remaining rounds in the current autoplay session will be displayed on the Spin button.
Click Cancel to exit the autoplay settings without placing a bet.
Stop button can be used at any time to stop existing autoplay rounds.
Casino toolbar is located at the bottom of the screen and shows important transactional information.
- Balance: The player’s balance is displayed in their selected currency.
- Total Win: The total win shows the accumulated wins per round as set out in the paytable.
Total Bet: The total bet amount that is currently selected by the player is displayed in Total Bet field.
This can be changed by using the +/- buttons either side of it.
- GAMBLING COMMISION (for UK only): Navigates to the independent detailed information held by the Gambling Commission in the UK.
‘–‘ and ‘+’ adjust the Total Bet.
'Auto' opens the autoplay settings popup.
'Start' commences autoplay.
'Cancel' closes the autoplay settings popup and returns the player to the main game without placing a bet.
'Stop' discontinues autoplay regardless of how many rounds were outstanding.
PAYTABLE - display the paytable and payouts of the game.
SOUND - turn on/off game sounds.
HELP - display the detailed game rules.
BANK - see an overview of the player's available balance.
DEPOSIT - deposit money in to player's balance.
HISTORY - display detailed history information on previously played rounds.
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING - navigates to a separate help page on bet365 website.
HOME - close game and return to the lobby.
- This slot game has 5 reels and 5 rows.
- Wins are achieved by getting 3 or more matching symbols in a row, horizontally or vertically. All rows and columns are active and symbols can be part of multiple winning combinations.
- Win is paid from L-R & R-L, T-B & B-T but no win pays both ways. If a win in the middle 3 positions is higher than a combination of the L-R & R-L or T-B & B-T, the higher win in the middle position is paid. It is possible for the same symbol to contribute to more than one win.
- Winning combinations are removed after they have been paid and remaining symbols drop down to possibly form new winning combinations in the same round.
- When a win is awarded for 3 or 5 matching symbols, a WILD is deposited in the centre position before the remaining symbols drop down in the same round.
- When a win is awarded for 4 matching symbols, a WILD is deposited in the second from left or second from top position before the remaining symbols drop down in the same round.
- Peace symbol is WILD and substitutes for any other reel symbols except Bonus letters.
- Before each spin, 1 or 2 of the 3 Bonus words are placed behind the grid.
- Each Bonus is triggered when its name is completely visible in a vertical column following the clearing of standard reel symbols from the preceding drops in the same round.
- It is possible to win one or two Bonus games in the same round.
- All wins in the paytable are multiplied by total bet.
- Coinciding wins on different ways during a single drop are all added to your total which can be seen under 'Total Win' in the Casino Toolbar.
- There is a winning cap amount of 250,000 GBP (or currency equivalent) set in the game.
- The game is stopped when winning cap limit is reached, any free games are also stopped.
- Malfunction voids all Pays and Plays.
FUNKY Bonus Game
- Fully revealed ‘FUNKY’ word on the grid triggers the FUNKY Bonus game.
- Consolation prize 5x is paid if the player wins nothing during Bonus game.
- Funky bonus includes 3 levels with prize spinners.
- The player should spin the spinner to get prizes multiplied by their total bet.
- Landing an arrow on the spinner progresses the player to the next level spinner which has bigger prize multipliers available.
- Bonus round ends when ‘Game Over’ segment is landed.
- All prizes are cumulative.
PEACE Bonus Game
- Fully revealed ‘PEACE’ word on the grid triggers the PEACE Bonus game.
- The player should roll the dice to determine the number of steps Sonny will take along the road.
- As Sonny collects reel symbols along the road, each reveals a cash prize.
- Sonny can leap on mushrooms as he passes but if he lands on a mushroom at the end of the dice roll, the bonus round ends.
- If Sonny reaches the end of the road, the player is awarded an additional 500x total bet, and the bonus ends.
- All prizes are cumulative.
VIBES Bonus Game
- Fully revealed ‘VIBES’ word on the grid triggers the VIBES Bonus game.
- The player is awarded 7 Free Spins in Janis’ side stage paddock.
- Random Wilds (between 3 to 5) are added to the grid at the start of each new symbol drop.
- Other Bonus games cannot be won during Free Spins.
- Free spins rounds are played on a separate set of reels.
- Free spins rounds total bets are the same as the total bet placed before triggering the bonus.
- Free spins rounds wins are added to the regular wins.
If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game round (free spins or bonus game), log in again into the casino.
You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after %voidDays% days.
To check the results of your old games or find the additional details about recent games, use the History button available in the Menu.
Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile versions of the game.
The theoretical return to the player of this game is 96.22%.
Last modified: 26/11/2019